General conditions for professionals and resellers
In the following points of these conditions of sale some terms will be used recurrently, the meaning of which is that specified below.
- SUPPLIER: the company Gf dental Snc, owner of the domain gfdental.com.
- CUSTOMER: means the natural person who purchases the products and / or services offered by Gf dental Snc through the website www.gfdental.it.
- SITE: is the set of web pages that can be consulted by typing the address www.gfdental.com into your browser.
- ORDER CONFIRMATION: it is the atomatic email from Gf dental Snc following receipt of the order.
- CONSUMER: means the natural person who makes the purchase for the purpose of personal, household, family use, in any case not connected in any way to the performance of his professional activity.
- Through the site it is possible to enter into "on-line" or remote sales contracts. The site is, to all intents and purposes, a sales system organized by the Supplier and aimed at the sale of the products and / or services it offers.
- Sending the list of products requested to the Supplier, by inserting it in the shopping cart on the site and consequently sending it, represents a contractual proposal expressed online.
- The supplier sends a confirmation of receipt of the order. The act of payment represents the completion of the contract whether it is made electronically by credit card or by bank transfer.
- In cases where the particularity of the product requires the sending of an order confirmation by the supplier, by e-mail or fax, this must be explicitly accepted by the customer, so as to complete the contract which will therefore become binding for both parties. contractors.
- Orders and order proposals sent to the Supplier must be complete with all the Customer's data (name and surname, address, tax code, VAT number, etc.) and all the information necessary for the correct management of the shipment of the goods. (shipping address, times when delivery is possible, etc.). Gf dental Snc cannot be held responsible for errors deriving from missing or incorrect data. To this end, it is the Customer's responsibility to complete the online customer card with all their data by clicking on their e-mail address which appears in the top center once logged in as registered users. The Customer has the right to correct, integrate, change their data at any time.
- Gf dental Snc also reserves the right not to accept, at its sole discretion, order proposals that present particular difficulties in evasion, incomplete and / or discordant data or in any case not evadable for any other reason not specifically expressed here. In these cases, any payment already made will be fully reimbursed at no expense or cost.
- The Customer who registers is responsible for all civil and criminal effects for the truthfulness of the information entered.
- The Supplier, in compliance with the legal limits, reserves the right to carry out checks on the truthfulness of the information entered, either by its own staff or by making use of external consultants. In the event that inconsistencies are found in the data declared at the time of registration, the Supplier will promptly report it to the customer, who will have to provide the appropriate additions and / or corrections. Where false declarations are found, the Supplier will behave in full agreement with the current legislation.
- All prices indicated on the site are expressed in Euros.
- All prices indicated include the legal VAT rate.
- The prices in force are those shown on the site at the time of insertion in the cart.
- Any price changes that occur between the time of sending the order and that of its evasion will not have value on the stipulated contract. The only exception to what has just been expressed may be the occurrence of exceptional conditions of an unpredictable nature (natural disasters, currency spikes, etc.): in this case the parties will have the right to discuss the economic terms of the contract again and, in the event of failure agreement, terminate the same.
- Gf dental Snc applies the corresponding VAT rate to the products sold, as required by current legislation.
Payment can be made in one of the following ways according to the Client's preference:
- By credit card through the PayPal circuit. Credit card details are not communicated or viewed in any way by Gf dental Snc: the payment transaction is limited to the PayPal circuit, which is one of the safest and most guaranteed systems for making online purchases. For further information: http://www.paypal.it/it
- Advance bank transfer, payable to: GF dental Snc - Banca Carige Ag. 4 Milano - IBAN IT06 P061 7501 6140 0000 5236 680 - Cod. Swift CARIITGG
6. METHOD AND DELIVERY TIMES
- The products in the eshop section are immediately available.
- Once the order is placed, it is processed within 24 hours, from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
- Generally on the national territory, the delivery is made from 2 to 5 working days.
- It is the Customer's particular duty to verify the correctness of their data and report any errors and / or inaccuracies.
- Once the order has been sent, it can no longer be changed. In the event that it is necessary to make changes of any nature to the order sent, it will be necessary to contact our customer care by email or telephone and agree on all the necessary changes.
- In the event that the payment is advance but not immediately received by the Supplier, such as eg. the bank transfer, the shipment can be made only after receiving the payment. In the case of electronic payments (e.g. credit card), receipt is usually immediate and therefore does not normally affect delivery times.
- No responsibility can be attributed to the Supplier in the event of incomplete or incorrect communication of information by the Customer.
- In any case, the Supplier undertakes to do everything in its ability to respect the delivery times communicated to the Customer, which nevertheless remain indicative and not binding. The Supplier is therefore not responsible for delays and / or inefficiencies attributable to unforeseen causes and / or force majeure and / or in any case beyond its direct control. By way of example and not limited to, causes of force majeure are: the unavailability of the product, strikes, the provisions of the competent authorities, adverse weather conditions, mechanical failures, etc.
Transport costs are charged in the flat rate of € 7.00
8. FEE DELIVERY
Orders for particularly bulky and / or heavy products are an exception. In these cases, the exception is indicated at the time of the order and the exact amount of transport costs is communicated by email following the customer's sending of the appropriate form.
9. DELIVERY METHOD
- For the delivery of the goods of its Customers, the Supplier makes use of express couriers and / or national forwarders able to provide the best service at the best price.
- The Supplier reserves the right to use other couriers and / or shippers according to the needs of the Customers, their own, convenience or for any other useful reason. No obligation or commitment of prior notice is assumed here regarding the change of forwarder, without prejudice to previous agreements entered into with individual Customers.
10. PROCEDURES FOR THE RECEIPT OF GOODS IN DELIVERY
- Before signing the delivery document upon receipt of the goods, the Customer must make sure, in the presence of the courier's representative:
- that the number of packages on the transport document issued by the Supplier is equal to the number of packages shown on the courier's bulletin and that both correspond to the number of packages actually received;
- that the labels affixed to the packages show the correct destination address;
- that the packages have no visible damage and / or tampering such as, by way of example but not limited to, crushing, torn or damaged tape, breakage or tearing of the outer casing.
- If any anomaly is found, it is absolutely necessary to write the words “WITH RESERVE OF CONTROL” on the delivery note, preferably specifying the anomalies found. It should be noted that the affixing of the reserve is a right enshrined in Article 1698 of the Civil Code.
- Failure to affix the reserve clause, together with the signature of the delivery note, relieves the Courier from any liability relating to damage deriving from negligence and / or accidents during transport.
- We also remind you that the Customer is required to check the contents of the packages for quantity, quality and functioning within 8 days from the date of receipt. After this deadline without any reports of anomalies by the Customer, the goods will be considered compliant and functioning correctly.
- In the event that, during the post-delivery check, qualitative or quantitative anomalies are found in the goods delivered, it is necessary to promptly implement the procedures provided for in the following paragraph RETURNS AND EXCHANGES.
- No responsibility can be attributed to the Supplier for damage and / or anomalies not reported in the manner and within the times indicated above.
11. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- The goods are not supplied on trial. The Customer, as a professional, is required to evaluate in advance the characteristics of the products ordered and is responsible for their compliance with his needs.
- In some cases, individually agreed, in partial derogation from the above, if the product object of interest to the Customer is available at the Supplier's warehouse, it may be possible to send the product in advance to verify its measurements and functionality with respect to the individual needs. In these cases, however exceptional, the shipping and packaging costs are fully charged to the Customer, both outward and in the eventual return.
- The right of withdrawal is not applicable to professional buyers (for the definition of professional see the first paragraph "TERMINOLOGY").
- The exchange of goods is foreseen for the following reasons:
- goods received damaged due to transport, if the conditions exist (see paragraph PROCEDURES FOR THE RECEIPT OF GOODS IN DELIVERY);
- goods that do not conform to what was ordered, if reported by the Customer within the deadline (eg sending the wrong size or model);
- non-functioning goods reported within 8 days from the date of receipt.
- Furthermore, in some cases to be evaluated individually, it is possible to exchange goods. In these cases, the Supplier reserves the right to accept, at its sole discretion, any changes in goods proposed by customers.
- Under no circumstances (except for those described above) exchanges of goods relating to products supplied "on request" can be accepted.
- In the event of an agreed return, the Supplier will send the Customer appropriate authorization for the return. In these cases, the Customer is responsible for the optimal packaging so that the returned product returns intact to the Supplier. Any non-compliance or damage found upon receipt of the return will be charged to the Customer, possibly also causing the withdrawal of the return authorization. In this case, the goods are returned to the Customer who will collect them at his own expense.
- All the products on the site are covered by the relative commercial guarantees issued by the manufacturers.
- Consumers are also protected by the 24-month guarantee of conformity, as required by current legislation. The guarantee of conformity does not apply to professional users.
- Accessories and consumables may not be included in the warranty, or be subject to a more limited duration warranty (e.g. accumulators).
- In any case, the warranty does not cover damage and / or malfunctions due to improper use, tampering, neglect, or even to omitted or insufficient maintenance, as well as damage resulting from transport.
13. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND SERVICE INTERRUPTION
- It is the Customer's responsibility to equip himself with the equipment and / or software necessary for connection to the Internet. Any incompatibility with the site and / or the inability to access, in whole or in part, the pages of your interest will in no case generate charges or responsibilities attributable to Gf Dental Snc.
- The Supplier reserves the right to suspend, in whole or in part, the visibility of the Site and / or its functions. This suspension may be applied by the Supplier at its sole discretion, for safety and / or maintenance reasons or for any other reason it deems necessary for the protection of its own interests and / or of the Customers and / or suppliers. In this eventuality, no charge or liability can be attributed to Gf Dental Snc.
14. CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATIONS
- The information contained in these General Conditions of Sale must be read and accepted in full by the Customer before sending the purchase order, in order to fully satisfy the condition referred to in Articles. 3 and 4 of the Legislative Decree. 185/1999. Acceptance takes place by marking the appropriate space on the site. Failing this, the order cannot be processed.
- The Customer also undertakes, once the online purchase procedure has been completed, to print and keep these General Conditions.
- Any dispute relating to this contract stipulated online by the Customer with Gf Dental Snc is subject to Italian jurisdiction.
- Although not expressly provided for here, the laws applicable to the relationships and cases provided for in this contract are valid.
- The Court of Milan is elected as the competent court.
Pursuant to art. 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read the General Conditions of Sale set out above in all its points and, after careful reading, also declares to expressly accept all the points.